Sunday, May 02, 2004

man...have i been busy (this understatement is my excuse to all those who were supposed to hear from me over the weekend but didnt)
i have been in front of my pc enough hours to give me a backache and the computer overheating. the thing just turned itself off last night.
btw...i have become one of those internet radio freeloaders. netscape, yahoo to name 2 threw me out. yahoo said i have listened to as many as i could in a month. netscape...said cool it..enough of led zep for the day. damn. first kazaa..then such restrictions...how the hell are poor indian graduate students like me going to listen to any music.
listening to: led zep, led zep and more led zep. this is month two of my fascination with this kickass group. favs...all their blues songs...levee breaks, gallows pole and their metal sounding numbers. guys...u got to listen to this.
Lastly...isnt ur day made when a cute girl smiles at u. well...she made me survive this rotten rotten weekend.

No comments: